AMD has released Catalyst 12.1 today. You can download the 64 bit Windows 7 here. Here are the updates on it.
AMD HD3D technology support enhancement
· Enables support for AMD HD3D technology in conjunction with AMD CrossFireX configurations
· Delivers a new Stereo 3D mode over HDMI 1.4a connections - 1080p at 30Hz is now enabled on supported displays.
AMD Catalyst Control Center / Vision Engine Control Center enhancements – Application Profiles
· AMD Catalyst 12.1 Preview driver enables users to create per application profiles to individually control 3D and CrossFireX settings for Direct3D applications
· Please be sure to select the “Restore Factory Defaults” option under the Catalyst Control Center Preferences menu before using the new application profiles feature – this ensures there are no compatibility issues between previous drivers and the new AMD Catalyst 12.1 Preview driver with regards to application profiles
AMD has also released the 12.2 preview Catalyst. You can pick it up here, but don't if you have a 7900. Keep using that specific driver.
Feature highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 12.1 Linux driver:
This release of AMD Catalyst™ Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems
· SLED 11 SP2 early look support
· Ubuntu 11.10 production level support
We have also just released the AMD Catalyst 12.2 Preview:
The AMD Catalyst™ 12.2 Preview includes all of the features found in AMD Catalyst™ 12.1, plus additional fixes that are not included in the AMD Catalyst 12.1 release. Details can be found in the AMD Catalyst 12.2 Preview release notes: http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Catalyst122Previewdriverrreleasenotes.aspx
Grab the AMD Catalyst 12.2 Preview here:
Please note that AMD Radeon HD 7900 users should keep using the 8.921.2 RC11 driver found here (the 12.2 preview does not supported the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series): http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/RC11Driver.aspx
Feature highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 12.2 driver:
AMD Eyefinity 2.1 technology enhancements
· Additional resolution support: Users can now choose from a larger set of resolutions when running AMD Eyefinity
· Dynamic Configuration Changes: Switching between different display configurations will occur automatically when physically plugging/un-plugging displays
· HydraVision enhancements: The Windows Task bar can now be moved and resized based on users preference
· Profile Manager improvements: Increased support for Display Groups (including 5x1) and Extended configurations within the Profile Manager