• 3DMark Vantage: Performance increases of up to 20% are seen in the Performance Preset on single card configured systems when using the ATI Radeon™ HD 3600 or ATI Radeon™ HD 3400 Series of products
• Company of Heroes DX10: Performance increases between 3% to 12% are seen in specific maps on single card configured systems when using the ATI Radeon™ HD 4800, ATI Radeon ™ HD 3800, and ATI Radeon™ HD 3600 Series of products
• Lost Planet DX10: Performance increases between 4% to 15% are seen in specific maps on single card configured systems when using the ATI Radeon™ HD 4800, ATI Radeon™ HD 3800, or ATI Radeon™ HD 3600 Series of products
• Call Of Duty 4 DX9: Performance increases of up to 4% in specific maps are seen on single card configured systems when using the ATI Radeon™ HD 4800 Series of products
• Lost Planet DX9: CrossFire™ scaling improves up to 1.7x and performance increases up to 80% across all ATI Radeon™ products when Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering are enabled
Catalyst Control Center: Information Center enhancements
• This release of Catalyst™ introduces an enhancement to the Catalyst Control Center Information Center. Full Hardware information will be shown for each physical graphics accelerator installed in the system.
Resolved Issue highlights • Assassin's Creed: Attempting to launch the game on a system containing an ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 series of product and running the Windows Vista operating system (32 bit version) no longer results in the game exiting to the desktop.
• Crysis: Edge detect is now working when playing the DX9 version of the game with UBM enabled.
• Frontlines Fuel of War: Setting the in-game option to 1152x864 and AA to N/A no longer results in corruption being noticed when playing the game on a system containing an ATI Radeon™ HD 38x0 series of product.
• Hellgate London: Setting the display resolution to 2560x1600 no longer results in the game failing to respond.
• Mahjongg Artifacts: Launching the game on a system running Windows Vista no longer results in the operating system failing to respond.
• Rainbow Six Vegas 2: Flickering is no longer noticed when switching between the game and the Windows desktop.
• Rainbow Six Vegas 2: Setting AA to 8x no longer results in AA failing to be applied.
• World In Conflict: Setting the video quality to high no longer results in corruption being noticed. • World of Warcraft: The game's log-in background is no longer blank when using OpenGL mode.
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.