AMD has released a new Catalyst 12.2. 1 Application Profile that improves CrossFire perfromance for Mass Effect 3, Path of Exile, and The Darkness 2 gets fixes. Other games including LA Noire also gets performance boosted and a bug fixed. You can download them here for Windows 7 64 bit.
This release of AMD Catalyst™ delivers support for the latest AMD CrossFireX™ profiles. A separate executable file ensures users have access to the latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
New profiles added to this release:
- Mass Effect 3: Improves CrossFire performance
- Path of Exile – Improves CrossFire performance
- Darkness 2 – Resolves flickering issues on single GPU configurations when Anti-Aliasing is forced on in the Catalyst Control Center
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – Resolves character texture corruption seen using single GPU configurations when Anti-Aliasing is forced on in the Catalyst Control Center
- Wargame: European Escalation(DirectX 9 version): Improves CrossFire performance
- Wargame: European Escalation(DirectX 11 version): Resolves flickering observed when running in CrossFire mode
- Mount Blade: Disables CrossFire to avoid corruption as the title has a capped Frame Rate
- L.A. Noire (DirectX 11 Version): Improves CrossFire performance, and resolves flickering seen in shadows