AMD has released their 13.2 beta Catalyst driver which not only imporoves performance in Crysis 3 beta, but also with DMC and Crysis 2. It also addresses the issues raised in the Tech Report article with frame latency in Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2.
· Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
o Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
· Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
· Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
· Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
· Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.